Monday, April 21, 2008

Pregnant Again

Yes the widget is true I am pregnant again. It took a long time in denial and a lot of tears to get used to, but I think it was suppose to happen this way seeing as I was nursing and on birth control when I got pregnant. Next time I am going to have to use something a lot stronger. They will be almost 16 months apart. I know people have had them closer so I should not be so scared to have another new born. Luckily it's a boy. I work in radiology so I went to get a ultrasound every week till they could tell me it was a boy. Finally 2 weeks ago they did and I was so gladly relieved. I have boy stuff and I am ready for a boy. Plus I am scared of girls you have to make them cute, boys who cares if they have mud all over there face there a boy. Way less pressure.

8 comments:

Jami said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. the good thing of two kids is they entertain each other. That is great that it is another boy, they will be great friends!

Jill said...

Congratulations!!!! You are not allowed to keep having kids until I actually get to talk to you in person, though. Your little boy is sooo cute! I seriously need an Amy ex-Childs fiz, for sure. Can I have your email address or phone number or something? (Maybe not your phone number... I would honestly call you twelve times a day. It would distract you from mom stuff and your kiddo would, like, fall down a stiarcase or something.)

Jill said...

And by "fiz", I meant "fix", of course.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Yeah!!!! A new post from
Ames!!! I am glad to see some more pics of the little doll! I am way glad that you are having a boy too. For your sake. I miss your guts so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that means a lot!)

taun said...

Amy yeah!! I'm so happy for you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Amy, thats so exciting!!! By the way this is
"Keller". I love when you update your blog its fun to see your little boy.

Emily said...

Hi Amy

I'm Lisa & Tanya's cousin Emily. I hope you remember me and that it's okay to post on your blog. I That is so exciting that you are pregnant again. Boys are fun. I have 2 myself. It would be scary having them that close together, but later in life it will be a good thing. Congrats!

Emily

Melinda said...

Yay Amy! Congrats! I wish I could see you and your little boys, especially so I could see your haircutting expertise in person :)