Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TAG

I am: O so very tired
I know: Superman is the best super hero
I want: my house finished really bad
I have: a great life
I wish: I could travel my life away
I hate: Being hot
I miss: my friends a lot
I fear: labor OUCH
I feel: like a elephant
I hear: people chatter (I'm at work)
I smell: Finger nail polish ( i just painted my toes)
I crave: Banana creamies I had 3 last night yum yum!!
I search: for a purse/diaper bag that is cute
I wonder: who wrote the book of love
I regret: not knowing about Alaska when I was single to go with Stef
I love: My family
I care: about global warming even thought I don't do much about it
I always: am pregnant HA HA
I am not: a lawyer
I believe: in air conditioners
I dance: with Felps, he has some serious moves
I sing: God bless America ( go Lee)
I fight: with no one really except when I am mean to Jared, oops sorry
I write: appointment cards
I lose: time here at work
I win: well I better win the raffle at work it's for a wii.
I never: not have to pee
I listen: to the phone ring all day
I am scared: that gas prices will get so high I will have to walk to Emery County
I need: a tramp for my yard!!
I am happy about: It being snow cone and Firecracker season
I tag: I am pretty sure everyone I know had been tagged

5 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Ames you are the best!!! I just need to tell you that you are the greatest bestest friend!! I love the birthday presents you give me every year! I miss your stinkin guts!!!! Please ALWAYS be my friend!!

Jessica said...

Amy, you made me laugh right out loud! It was as though you were sitting right next to me and it brought back so many fun memories. I'm going to have to catch up with you. Cute little guy by the way! :)

Petersen Kids said...

Bandi told me about your blog and it is so funny! Hope you don't mind that I totally read the ENTIRE thing! Your little boy is so cute!! He looks like a Childs! Anyway, it made me laugh, you are so cute!

Jessica said...

Yo Amy, yeah, we have had a lot to live up to since being Incredibles that Halloween. But, now the girls are old enough to choose their own, so we haven't been matchy-matchy... Maybe we will again this year- The girls are really into The Wizard of Oz right now...
McKenzie is my oldest, then Rachel, then Nathan.

Petersen Kids said...

No, Bandi does not have a blog yet, she needs to do one and so does Krissy! How can we get them to join us, and almost everyone else! Tell Krissy "hi" from me too! What is her email address? Mine is brooker_t5@yahoo.com so you can email it to me if you don't want to leave it as a comment on my blog, but I don't care whatever is easier for you. I don't know what Bandi's is, she was teaching and it was a school one, so I don't know if it is the same. She just moved to Payson. I will tell her "hi" for you though, she totally reads your blog too! Sorry about the huge book of run-on sentences I just wrote!