Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Guys I have no idea what is going on with my widget!! I have had such problems with this little fellow, remember when it would not save and kept asking for the due date or something like that? Then now it all the sudden went back to 19 weeks what is that about? Well luckly or not luckly, Im not sure, I am not 19 weeks. I am glad I'm almost done but now I don't have much longer to do the labor thing OUCH!!, or the newborn thing eeekkk.
Also if anyone knows how to get dried paint out of carpet I would love to know. I spilt a ton on the new carpet and did not know and now it is all dried, O' so sad. I mean O' so sad it looks so bad, all I can think of is sticking a plant right there.

6 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

yes, a plant sounds like a great idea!

Jessica said...

Eek! A plant sounds wonderful! But, I googled "removing paint from carpet" from you, and it looks like the recommendations were to try nail polish remover and then soap and water(someone said Dawn soap). Another site recommended isopropyl alcohol. And as a last resort (before the plant, of course) they said to call a professional carpet cleaner... :) Good luck with this and your upcoming labor!

Stefanie said...

Wow I am not helpful at all in this area and I am so sorry I didn't call you back last night my phone died so I will be calling you today for sure!!! I have news for ya!

Greg and Lisa said...

Ames, I am so proud of your gardening abilities. It looks great! I am with you on the tomato sandwiches, I have lived on them this summer! So when are you due? I am super excited for you! Lis

Mist said...

Amy- Hey I got you from Bandi! I just wanted to say hi!! Your little boy Felps is so cute! You have such a cute family. I wish you luck with your new baby! I will be checking for pictures! So fun to find you!Misty (Warner) Gordon

Kristen said...

Amy, Cute little boy its so fun to see all of lisa and Tanya's friends who would come and hang out in our little blue trailer. We watched some homevideo's a while ago and Jaiden and Brinley are askng me who are these people!! Anyway we miss being the home that you all would hang out in. I think we got a good head start. I'm totally on a new phase of life with a 10 year old & 8 year old...Fun, it really is I love it!!
Fun to see you!
Kristen & Randy Hiskey