Monday, October 27, 2008

BROTHERS

Felps just loves giving kisses you just have to watch the speed at which he comes in at. He would only give them to the baby, but we fnally got him to give them to everyone, so cute.


Pardon all the spit up on Jeter, what a scrounge.



We have to take time for Felps to hold the baby. He just has to be involved in everything, good times. Anytime Jeter makes any sort of noise, cry or baby elephant grunt you better believe Felps is right there. I try to hide Jeter from Felps, on the couch, behind the couch, on the kitchen table, wherever. But the kid gives himself away by the grunts then I have to be on patrol from Felps again. I'ts a great game.



7 comments:

Jessica said...

K Amy - I am totally peaking at your blog. Your family is soooo cute and I LOVE Jeter's little name. I really wish Eric would have let me name our first that... then I wouldn't have ran into the M naming problem!!! Your boys are adorable!!

Mist said...

Aimes- Your boys are so darling I love that Felps is such a caring little boy! What a big helper! How have you been feeling? I hope that you are doing well after having your sweet baby! Brothers are so much fun! Keep up the good work Felps and good luck to you Amy- I had to put my baby in their car seat and lock them in the bathroom with me to take a shower so there was no monkey business with the baby while I was busy!

Bandi Olsen said...

Aimes, what some cute kids, Felps is totally Childs-like, I'm pretty sure he is a relative of Gus! Looks like you're have a great time with your litle sweeties!

Nicole said...

Holy cow can't believe how big Felps looks against little Jeter. He's losing his baby look! What cute little guys! We missed you and Felps last night. Hope Felps is feeling better.

Rachel said...

Amy,

Wow! If you don't keep up looking at everyones blogs you miss a lot of action. Congrats on Jeter. Your boys are darling! I see a lot of you in both of them. I hope they got their mom's fun personality! Someday I hope to meet them in person.

Tuesdee said...

Hey, Long time no see! :) I've been blog surfing and I found yours. Hope you don't mind. Your boys are SOO CUTE and I love their names!!

I have a blog too and you are welcome anytime!!! It's private so if you send me an email I will send you an invite!

It is great to see you!!
By the way, I have 4 girls now... TALK ABOUT CRAZY!!!!! :)

benandtuesdee@gmail.com

Tuesdee Behling Barclay

Stefanie said...

Oh my word Felps is the CUTEST ever!!! Both of them really are really!! Such a cute post I love it. We need more of them.