Monday, March 30, 2009

WE MISS YOU GRANDMA!!

Grandma, we are so sad your no longer around!!!



Thanks again for watching us!!!! We do hope you two kids have fun on your trip!!! Grandpa enjoy the scuba if you get to go, and tell all the statues hi. And please O please do not fall off the great wall!! Also don't get lost so you can come back to us!!!




And we will be ready to see you on Easter. Felps just wanted to let all his competition know what they were dealing with. He has been training for the Easter Egg hunt. Be afraid be very afraid, he has some serious meat on him!!! That's right Mckenna and Emery he is coming for your goods!!!


7 comments:

SANDERS said...

Emery told me to tell Jeter to bring it on she isn't afraid!! Especially when it comes to candy. Ty will probably step aside the sensitive thing. Krissy

Elise said...

Amy your mom siad she had a good time at your house all though we missed her in young womens. They both did a great job on their talks in churcc yesterday. Your family is too cute.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Oh ya, good luck on your fear factor Easter!!! I know you'll kick booty!!!

Jen & George Scott said...

Love, Love Love, The ears!!!! So Cute!!!

Greg and Lisa said...

Ames, your boys are so cute! I am sad that Jeter got sick, I bet that was tough to go through. I sure wish I got to see you and meet your little guys?!?!?

Jessica said...

You have got the cutest little boys! I especially like the bunny ears pic; they have such beautiful smiles!