Friday, June 19, 2009

OUR FIRST POOL!!!

O'Ya Felps is living the high life with his very own Backyard Pool!!
Or It was something I came up with to keep him in the backyard, so I could just sit and read my book without getting up. That's right I dug a huge mud hole just so I could sit and read, but in my defence it is a really good book. Poor Jeter missed out both times due to naps, but Felps loved it. To bad the landscapers are coming soon, they are totally going to bury our AWESOME pool!




Crazy splash!! Yep that is my comfy chair and book.



Felps and I relaxing pool side!!



He had mud everywhere so we did the naked hose down before we came in the house, he did not like that to much. I am not sure why he would not like freezing cold water sprayed at him, WEIRD!! Don't worry one day I will make it up him and actually buy a real pool.

10 comments:

Monica said...

Man, looks like fun!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Holy Crap how I miss your guts!! I couldn't stop laughing at these pictures and thinking to myself..."that's my Ames!!!" Matt asked me if I would do something like that and I told him honestly, I don't think I would have ever thought of that!! That is one reason why I love you!! You are BRILLIANT!! Way to work on your tan!

Stefanie said...

haha Ames that is a wonderful idea!! Felps is such a lucky boy to have a mom that thinks of fun things other than the mess!!!!!!!! Lucky. How did the things turn out?????

Bandi Olsen said...

That is a great idea, wish I could claim it! Desperate people do desperate things, I guess!!

Tanya said...

Amy, good idea! I wish I were more like that. I do let my kids get "a little" dirty sometimes!

Elise said...

I love that they are happy with the small things still. Just enjoy it for as long as you can there will come a day when they dont think mud holes are pools anymore...

Jason and Lacee said...

Amy only you would think of something like that! That is awesome!

Christy said...

Great job on the pool, but you forgot something...what was the name of the book you were reading that inspired the amazing pool?!

njkilfoyle said...

Pretty sweet Amy!! Who would have thought to do a mud pool. Looks super fun!!! I love your blog!!

Kallie said...

that's hilarious -- yes, i admit i'm one of those that wouldn't only not THINK of that, but never agree to it either. too much mess to clean up -- but i'm sure your kids had way too much fun, while mine are just bored inside reading books. haha.