Sunday, September 13, 2009

BACKPACK BACKPACK!!!

Felps' grandma Lana gave him this cute backpack, which he loves. He wears it all around the house. He has not grasped the concept that things go in it, so it is always empty. Which actually would make it lighter so maybe he has grasped something that we don't.


I took him inside to take pics of him and his new backpack,

And this is what Jeter did, he scored!!




You might be asking yourself why is his food outside on a chair. Well sometimes when my floor is clean I make Felps eat outside, just so it will stay that way.


3 comments:

Bandi Olsen said...

Nice idea about making the kids eat outside, one I think I'll copy! I'm glad he's enjoying his empty backpack now because the days aren't very far off that it will be full and heavy!

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Oh, I wish I was back in Cedar with you guys! I hope all is going well with you. Your kids are so cute!!!! :) Miss you and volleyball!

Stefanie said...

hahahaha I love the outside eating idea. I'm going to do that to my roommates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!