Sunday, October 25, 2009

KITTY KITTY

Yes, its true we got a kitty cat. Mind you I am the worlds most hater of cats, but I hate mice more. Since I have a husband who is deathly scared of mice, and makes me take care of the situation. Than this is our best option. His name is Gru Grux, his friends call his Grux-E. He had better be the best mice catcher EVER!!!! I mean EVER!!!




Just a photo of the cutiest kids having a snack on the floor! I find it best for kids to eat on the floor some how it is less mess to clean up!!



3 comments:

Christy said...

I'm not gonna lie, that kitty looks VICIOUS! Hopefully he takes care of your mouse problem. I just buy D-Con and put it in the garage, hoping that if any mice ever come in, they will just eat it and go away and die. I hate mice!

Bandi Olsen said...

I fell the EXACT same way! Our cat is the best mouser in the world and it totally took care of the prob. Hope it works out for you the same!

Jen & George Scott said...

Good luck with the mice catcher!!! I hate mice so I don't blame you for getting the kitty!!! Looks like you had a blast in Zions!!!