Saturday, January 2, 2010

BETTER THAN SLEDDING!!

Instead of sledding apparently my boys prefer to run up and down the gutter in freezing ice water. I did not know how long to let them do this, they were dripping wet. When I finally did bring them in and everywhere was red because of the cold, I was just hoping that all digits were there and not black from frost bite!!




Notice the red face from repeatedly falling and dunking it in the water!!





Seriously, they had to be so cold, I can't believe my neighbors did not call CPS on me!!

4 comments:

Prestwich lovebirds said...

really you have never played in your neighborhood gutter. Thats the best place to play these days its better then going to the movies.

njkilfoyle said...

Yes your kids do have an incredibly cool mom. your boys are SO cute. But Im not jealous to see that snow. lol

Christy said...

One word: BRRRRR!

Michelle said...

I remember Talon wanting to jump in rain puddles. I let him even when it was cold. I think the neighbors thought that I was crazy. At least it wasn't ice water. Fun!