Thursday, May 29, 2008

OUR HOME

So yes this is our new house! Me and Jared thought it was a good idea to buy a house and remodel it. It is a ton more work than I thought it was. Hopefully, when we are done it will look better. the hardest thing for me is picking out things like paint colors and tile. I really have no idea what I like or even what would be cute, so it is going to be really interesting to see how this little get up comes together. Jared has been a real trooper thorough this process I made him raise the kitchen ceiling, which he was none to happy about, but he did a great job. Although, if I would of known how much work it was I might have thought twice. But I am so glad it's done. When everything gets done I will post the finally thing. The move in day however is getting moved back daily because we keep thinking of things that need to be done, or the cabinet guy is taking to long. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that everything comes together.



3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Ames,
Oh I have always wanted to do that!!! I bet it is a ton of work. If I leave this blasted place earlier maybe I could move down there and help you guys out till school starts!! That would be fun!

Unknown said...

Ames, looks like you guys have started quite the project. But thats exciting. My husband just did a tile job for a family that is remodeling and he had to raise the ceiling in the shower, he said it was not fun. Ha ha sorry. How are you? When is your second baby due? I'm doing good kept busy but good. We totally need to have a UVP reunion. NO JOKE!!!
Keller

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey I tagged ya!!!