Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Morning

After seeing what was in his stocking, this is all Felps could be bothered with Christmas morning. Whats wrong with a little sugar for breakfast. Felps was not really into opening presents I think because he would get in trouble for touching them for weeks before Christmas that when it came time to open them he was a little leery about doing so. He would tear a little bit of paper then that was it. When I finally got his present open he was pretty excited about what was there.

My boys on Christmas morning!!


Jeter was pretty excited about his Santa gift.












3 comments:

Jami said...

Your boys are so cute and growing so fast. It looks like a fun christmas, I love the outfits!

Greg and Lisa said...

Ames,
So cute! I think your little guys are adorable! I know, Christmas came and went so fast. I sure I could see you!

Jessica said...

Amy, I love all the pics! Your boys are ADORABLE! I nearly laughed out loud when I read "Whats wrong with a little sugar for breakfast" Because of your idea that it's better to eat sugar in the morning and have all day to burn it off, I continue to eat things like chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars for breakfast. You're great! Love and miss you!