Sunday, January 11, 2009

When is Christmas?

If any are like me Christmas came and left so fast that I am not even sure It was here. But, here are pictures to prove it actually was. We spent Christmas with Jared's fam and it was so much fun. Here are the kids Christmas Eve putting on the play.
This is Mary and Jake the Donkey coming to the inn, with Joseph already waiting for them

This is everyone at the inn, including the COW!!

Here is Mary with baby Jesus and Joseph trying to figure out the cow.
This is Mary and Joseph

Here is the cute little angel. We would like to thank everyone for there parts in the play, expecially the COW!!






3 comments:

SANDERS said...

Hey Christy I am so happy you got your blog wabamamy@hotmail.com

Christy said...

Thanks, I sent you an invitation.

The Christmas play looks so cute! I think the cow really added to it!

Mist said...

Way to do the nativity! I think the cow was the highlight of the nativity. He kind of stole the show! Your children are so cute. It looks like you had a great Christmas!